TMVr Accreditation application
Practitioners seeking to be accredited for TMVr to bill the relevant MBS item number using the MitraClip™ implant will be assessed in one of the following categories:
- 1a – Established Operator – cardiologist
- 1b – Established Operator – cardiothoracic surgeon
- 2 – New Operator
Please ensure you meet the accreditation requirements before submitting your application.
Click here to review TMVr accreditation requirements for individual operators.
Applications for TMVr accreditation must include the following documents:
- Completed application form
- Signed site verification form (see application form)
- Evidence of Fellowship of the RACP or RACS
- Certificate or letter confirming completion of proctoring (new operators only)
- Log books (including procedure dates, access site, major complications, hospital outcome)
Click here to download an application form
Click here to download a logbook template (.xlsx)
Please forward completed applications to email@example.com